03 Mar Virtual kick-off of ASIS Europe 2023
Posted at 12:45h in Blog 0 Comments
ASIS Europe 2023 kicked off on 2 March with the first online event. There was a fascinating presentation on the European Salary Survey by Peter French MBE CPP followed by Q&A with Inge Huijbrechts, MBA and the audience.
There were also presentations on:
- Understanding and Mitigating Risks for LGBTQ+ Travellers by Raquel Recuero
- Major lessons learned – A benchmarking retrospective of a decade within the Corporate/Global Security landscape by Jens Greiner and Gunar Korm
- Boosting your employee’s security habits by leveraging real-time learning opportunities by Dr. Martin J. Kraemer
- Emerging Technology Trends in Strategic Intelligence by Matt Ince
- From Travel Risk Management to People Risk Management by Matthew Judge
This online event was a small taste of what we have in store for you at the in-person gathering in Rotterdam on 21-23 March. View the full programme here.
If you could not attend the live event, you can still watch the sessions on-demand on the event platform. If you are not yet registered, you can access these with a free online pass or any other ASIS Europe pass.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.