29 Jan Introducing the ASIS Europe Responsible Exhibit Label
While events play a crucial role in the advancement and aspirations of industries, their environmental repercussions can be detrimental. Over the past years, ASIS Europe has been on a journey to reduce its environmental impact, with the aim of encouraging all event stakeholders to contribute to this collective effort.
In this context, we are launching the ASIS Europe Responsible Exhibit label. Exhibitors can attain this label by pledging to:
- Utilise sustainable booth graphics solutions.
- Refrain from using any single-use plastics during the show.
Additional recommendations for exhibitors include:
- Minimizing or eliminating the use of paper.
- Reassessing the giveaway approach.
- Employing LED lights and energy-efficient equipment.
- Implementing waste separation at the booth.
- Opting for public transport or walking.
- Offsetting carbon emissions related to flight and hotel stay.
Discover more about the ASIS Europe Responsible Exhibit label and explore additional ways exhibitors can contribute to reducing their ecological impact
Learn more about ASIS Europe’s initiatives to minimize its ecological footprint
Check out our list of exhibitors to see which exhibitors have attained the label