A Resilient New Format for ASIS EUROPE 2021
Wednesday 25 November 2020 – 9.30 CEST
We are sure you are missing the chance to connect and learn with security colleagues – and the ASIS team has been hard at work exploring how to make that happen, even in difficult circumstances.
2021 will continue to be an unpredictable and challenging year for anyone planning to organise or attend international events. For ASIS Europe, we want to ensure that you can rely on the event to provide the education and personal connections you need to succeed. ASIS leadership also has the responsibility to manage ASIS’ risk related to hosting events.
This means we have to change our plans again – but we are confident that the new event design will deliver for you!
ASIS Europe 2021 will now be comprised of:
- 4 online event days, taking place between February and May 2021, which will guarantee the education, CPEs, knowledge exchange and networking you need for the year ahead. We’ll inform you of more programme details in the coming weeks.
- 1 onsite event, with a condensed format, tentatively planned in Brussels, on 31 May to 1 June – we know that circumstances may mean that the in-person event cannot take place so our planning and offer to you take that into consideration from the outset.
The ASIS Europe event in Prague has now been re-booked there for 22-24 May 2022.
Our promises to you:
- ASIS Europe online event days will be much, much more than webinars!
- Multiple formats will be offered, with expert presentations, live Q&A, and interactive workshops.
- Both live sessions and on-demand content will be provided.
- Online networking through a specialist technology platform will allow you to easily make new connections and catch up with old friends, one to one or in group video calls.
- Interact directly with experts and innovators to explore the latest technology and solutions.
- Our GSX+ experience will help us design a format that is highly relevant for our European community, and also accessible to professionals around the globe.
- The registration fees will start from €325 for the online plus €350 for the onsite. If the fee you have paid for ASIS Europe 2020 is higher than the 2021 fee, you will either be refunded or can apply the difference to
- If you cannot attend the onsite event or if ASIS needs to cancel it, full refunds will be provided for that portion. ASIS will review the feasibility of the in-person event in late Q1 2021.
FOR REGISTERED DELEGATES: The ASIS Europe team will be in touch to confirm the details of your registration status. For questions in the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for sticking with us as we work through these challenging circumstances. And we sincerely hope you will join us on this new journey – in uncertain times, your ASIS community and expert knowledge exchange is more important than ever!